You may have seen several houses but this ordinary house which is owned by an elder woman in Toronto’s Bloor West Village is truly incredible. She sold her house after 72 years. Insides of this house will put you in shock. You will see how beautifully she maintained her house decor. she says, “At 96 I’m finally getting recognized!” Must Watch & Share.
1) Well this house seems an ordinary one from outside.
2) Shocking! When you enter in a lobby you would realize that its not an ordinary one.
3) The view of this amazing living room is just like that we are standing in the era of 60’s.
4) Another graceful view of living room. Wow
5) The dining room view seems just like in 60’s, quite well furnished isn’t it?
6) Most of the decor of this house is from 1965. But one of the amazing thing is that a stove is a genuine Moffat which is from 1950 and amazingly its still working.
7) Amazing pinkish wallpaper which is the gesture of owner’s taste. Quite well fitted.
8) This one is truly astonishing.
9) As you can see color scheme and decor of this amazing master bedroom is splendid.
10) Another great view of master bedroom. The display and drawers are right for the queen.
11) Pinkish guest room. Because pink is the most favorite color of the owner.
12) Tiles of this royal bathroom belongs from 1960. Super amazing.
13) 3rd room of this house is changed into an amazing sewing den. It still feels like home.
14) One of the amazing attribute of this house is that the basement area contains an adult bar which is straight view from 1960.
15) An outlandish laundry room. Look at the carpet.
16) The backyard of this amazing house contains astroturf patch with cemented swan. Simply beautiful.